Come celebrate with the Bioparc’s wildlife!
NEW: BIRTHDAY PARTIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE ALL YEAR-ROUND!
Parents, now you can relax and let the Bioparc take care of all the details for your child’s party! Just make reservations for a birthday party kids between 4 and 12 years old and we’ll handle the rest! Come celebrate with the Bioparc’s wildlife!
The party includes:
- Invitations cards in the Bioparc’s style to print out
- “It's My Birthday” badge or poster for the birthday child
- Activity led by a naturalist (from the available options)
- Guided tour of the animals
- Cake decorated with an edible animal photo
- Surprises for all the children, including a one-day pass to the park
- Time for free play and acces to the site (on opening date)
For a party without lunch: begginning at $149,5o for 10 children. $14.95 per addittional child.
For a party with the lunch: begginning at $249,5o for 10 children. $24.95 per addittional child (available from June to August)
Free admission for two adult chaperones (lunch not included).
Depending on the weather, an indoor or outdoor location can be used to enjoy lunch, open the gifts and serve the cake. The rest of the party will be held outdoors, so the children should wear suitable clothing for the weather and use sunscreen if necessary.
Example of a party schedule:
- 11:45 a.m.: Welcome
- 12:00 noon: Lunch at the Bioparc restaurant (choice of menus)
- 12:45 p.m.: Welcome (for parties without lunch)
- 1:00 p.m.: Activity with a naturalist
- 1:45 p.m.: Guided tour of the animals
- 2:30 p.m.: Cake (indoors or outdoors)
- 3:00 p.m.: Opening gifts from friends (indoors or outdoors) and free play time
- 4:00 p.m.: End of the party; free access to the park until 5 p.m., on opening date
Lunch menu options:
- Cheesy pasta casserole
- Chicken nuggets
- Chicken wrap
Lunch is available from June to August.
- A Tour of the Farm (from June to October)
- Mrs. Frog or Mr. Toad?
- Shadows, Shivers and Critters
- Or ask what you want, if we can accomodate you, we will do it!
- Birthday cake chocolate or vanilla, decorated with an edible photo of the child’s favourite animal (chosen from the Bioparc’s animals)
Submit your registration by phone at: 418 534-1997 # 101.