Experience an extraordinary night in a prospector’s tent in the Bioparc, with only the animals, two naturalist-guides and a small group of fellow adventurers as company. During this very special nocturnal experience, you’ll have the opportunity to listen to the wolves and coyotes calling, hear the great horned owls hooting or head out to observe the bats.
The activity includes:
- Access to the park starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Evening activities with the naturalists
- Snack around the campfire
- Accommodations in a prospector’s tent
- Continental breakfast
- Morning safari with the naturalists
- One-day pass to the Bioparc
- Bioparc souvenir
- Up-close encounters with wildlife
- And much more!
The accommodations include:
- Prospector’s tents for four people (one additional person possible)
- Each tent has four single beds and a bench
- Drinking water and pit toilet
- Outdoor fireplace
Overnights with the Wolves is set in a primitive campground. Drinking water and pit toilets are available in the campground, but there are no washroom facilities (no showers or running water). Everyone will have the opportunity to use the washrooms in the Bioparc’s main reception area before retiring for the night.
You should bring:
- Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions (warm clothes, rainwear, etc.)
- Toiletries and other personal items (toothbrush, soap and towel, medications, etc.)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Extra blanket
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Extra snacks, if desired
Be advised that evenings can be chilly in the Bioparc. You may want to plan on extra blankets and warm pyjamas. Above all, make sure your bedding stays dry if it rains. If necessary, carry your bedding to the camp in a large garbage bag.
You should know:
- This is a family activity intended for ages 5 and up.
- No smoking is allowed.
- No alcohol is allowed on the site.
- This is a group activity: no unaccompanied persons are allowed on the site.
- Duration: from 7 p.m. until 8 a.m. the following morning.
- A maximum of 20 participants per night.
- Reservations are required.
Available dates for Overnights with the Wolves
- July 24, 2019
- July 27, 2019
- July 31, 2019
- August 3, 2019
- August 5, 2019
- August 10, 2019
- August 16, 2019
Depending on the demand, groups of 8 people and more (two tents) may be able to reserve an Overnight with the Wolves on other dates. Check for availibility.
Prices and reservations
Adults (15 and over): $86.00 (tax not included).
Children (5 to 14): $64.00 (tax not included).
Note that you may be asked to share your tent with others so that all available slots for the activity can be filled. If your are less than 4 poeple and don't want to share your tent, you can pay the minimum rate of $300.00.
Special rates are available for school groups
There must be at least twelve (12) participants for this overnight activity to be held. Children must be accompanied by at least two adults. The maximum is twenty (20) participants.
Full payment by credit card must be made upon reservation. If a reservation is cancelled between 45 and 7 days of the scheduled date, a fee of 25% of the total amount will be retained. No refunds will be made if a reservation is cancelled within 6 days of the scheduled date. No refunds will be made if the participant decides to leave the activity early for any reason.
For reservations call: 1-866-534-1997 or in line
The Bioparc reserves the right to cancel the activity for reasons of safety, weather conditions, technical problems or other concerns.