new improved version for 2021!
The Bioparc improves the installations of the Overnight with the Wolves experience for next season!
- New logger's supper!
- Accommodation in heated wooden trapper cabins with bunk beds and mattresses for more comfort!
- Improvement of the sanitary facilities of the camp!
- New group shelter!
- More proximity with the animals!
- Activites revamped!
Experience an extraordinary night in a rustic wooden trapper cabin in the Bioparc, with only the animals, a naturalist-guide and a small group of fellow adventurers as company. During this very special nocturnal experience, you’ll have the opportunity to listen to the wolves and coyotes calling, hear the great horned owls hooting or head out to observe the bats.
The activity includes:
- Access to the park starting at 5 p.m.
- Logger's supper (main dish, dessert, breverage included)
- Experienced guide
- Evening activities with the naturalists
- Snack around the campfire
- Accommodations in a rustic wooden trapper cabin
- Continental breakfast
- Morning safari with the naturalists
- One-day pass to the Bioparc
- Bioparc souvenir
- Up-close encounters with wildlife
- And much more!
The accommodations include:
- Traditional wooden cabin for four people (one additional person possible on camping bed)
- Each tent has four bunk beds and mattresses (Rent a sleeping bag!)
- Drinking water and pit toilet
- Outdoor fireplace
Overnights with the Wolves is set in a primitive campground. Drinking water and pit toilets are available in the campground, but there are no washroom facilities (no showers or running water). Everyone will have the opportunity to use the washrooms in the Bioparc’s main reception area before retiring for the night.
You should bring:
- Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions (warm clothes, rainwear, etc.)
- Toiletries and other personal items (toothbrush, soap and towel, medications, etc.)
- Sleeping bag and pillow or rent a slepping bag! (See inscription form)
- Extra blanket
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Extra snacks, if desired
Be advised that evenings can be chilly in the Bioparc. You may want to plan on extra blankets and warm pyjamas. Above all, make sure your bedding stays dry if it rains. If necessary, carry your bedding to the camp in a large garbage bag.
You should know:
- This is a family activity intended for ages 5 and up.
- No smoking is allowed.
- No alcohol is allowed on the site.
- This is a group activity: no unaccompanied persons are allowed on the site.
- Duration: from 5:30 p.m. until 8 a.m. the following morning.
- A maximum of 20 participants per night.
- Reservations 7 days in advance are required.
Available dates for Overnights with the Wolves
- Every Wednesdays and Saturdays from mid-June until the end of September 2021.
Depending on the demand, groups oftwelve (12) persons and more (three cabins) may be able to reserve an Overnight with the Wolves on other dates. Check for availibility. Call us at 1 866 534-1997 ext. 101.
Prices and reservations
Adults (15 and over): $ 150.00 (tax not included).
Children (5 to 14): $ 120.00 (tax not included).
Sleeping and a pillow : $ 15.00 (tax not included).
Note that you may be asked to share your cabin with others so that all available slots for the activity can be filled. If your are 3 person or less and don't want to share your cabin, you can pay $500.00 to rent your own.
Special rates are available for school groups
There must be at least six (6) participants for this overnight activity to be held. Children must be accompanied by at least two adults. The maximum is twenty (20) participants.
Full payment by credit card must be made upon reservation. If a reservation is cancelled between 45 and 7 days of the scheduled date, a fee of 25% of the total amount will be retained. No refunds will be made if a reservation is cancelled within 6 days of the scheduled date. No refunds will be made if the participant decides to leave the activity early for any reason.
For reservations call: 1-866-534-1997 ext.101
The Bioparc reserves the right to cancel the activity for reasons of safety, weather conditions, technical problems or other concerns.