Several companies wish to offer to their employees a stimulating working environment in order to increase their yield. A workplace where employees know and respect each other guarantees success. Team building activities are an excellent way to reach that team spirit and the Bioparc is now offering these activities.
Through a discovery rally and stations where the participants’ senses are put to the test, your employees will come out of this activity enriched, both on the personal and collective levels. Obviously, all the stages of the activity are in connection with the fauna and flora of the Bioparc.
Goals and objectives
- Develop the cohesion within the working team
- Use the strengths of each participant to grow up as a team
- Allow the participants to learn to know each other better
- Live an outstanding experience
Course of activities
An icebreaker activity is the first thing the participants attend, allowing them a first contact and a better knowledge of their co-workers.
Then, the group is divided into two (if necessary, according to the size of the group) for the following activities:
- Discovery rally: In teams, the participants are invited to walk the site of the Bioparc with a naturalist. They are in search of indications, questions, objects, etc. They have to use each other’s strengths to find the answers and a single rule applies: no cell phone is authorized!
- Sensory stations: The participants are invited, always with a naturalist, to discover various stations, each having their lots of surprises. All senses will be put to the test, smell, touch, taste, etc.
The activity last about half a day and ends with a discussion on the experience and the challenges faced. This last stage can be a simple discussion or in the form of a cocktail party with drinks and appetizers.
- Activity only : 45,95 $ / person (+ taxes)
- Activity + cocktail party : 59,95 $ / person (+ taxes)
- Meeting area: ½ day or less, $50.00 (with activity)*
- Meeting area only : ½ day, $75.00, all day, $95.00*
- Other rates on demand for the lunch
Taxes are not included
* Meeting area available only when Bioparc is closed.
Information et reservation
For more information or to make a reservation, contact Stéphanie Bentz at 418-534-1997 # 102 or email@example.com.
** This activity is only offered in French for now. For the activity in English, please plan a reasonable delay.